What to expect from a Foundation Repair Contractor
THE EVALUATION SHOULD INCLUDE THE ENTIRE STRUCTURE AND INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- A visual inspection of your home or business, wiht your input, to help the foundation consultant understand what areas of the structure are involved.
- The consultant should take exterior foundation measurements.
- The consultants should also take interior floor elevations.
- Digital pictures should be taken as part of the evaluation and reviewed as needed with the home or business owner.
- If your home has a crawl space a through inspection is required.
- You should receive a complete report that includes a repair plan, an explanation of any problems discovered during the inspection and a through explanation of the course of action recommended to correct the problems.
- Indications of cracks and areas of foundation failure should be indicated on the report.
- An estimated cost of repairs.
We look forward to meeting you and encourage you to continue your visit on our website:
*CFRS designation of the Foundation Repair Association.